Hot off the press workplace news articles from 2022. This section covers the latest rules headlines about workplace regulations and benefit laws.
The latest stories come from the far north, through the midlands, and right down to the southern counties of the United Kingdom.
We cover all the most important workplace news articles. Some of them involve violence at work or job health and safety issues.
The workplace and benefits news making the headlines includes employee disputes and workforce discrimination. Check out a selection of amusing and funny write-ups which cannot fail to mystify.
Click any of the recent news headlines to read the full story. Or, scroll down to previous news features archived below if you prefer a trip down memory lane.
2022 News Articles about Workplace and Benefits
- DLUHC Says All New Public Buildings Should Have Separate Male and Female Toilet Facilities
- DWP and ‘Women into Construction’ Partnership Gets 1,000 Women into Sector
- How to Claim Pension Credit to Help with the Cost of Living?
- Cost of Living Support Package for UK Households Announced by the Chancellor
- HMRC Warns Tax Credits Customers about Scams and Fraudsters
- Prescription Prices Frozen for the First Time in More than 10 Years
- BEIS to Expand Warm Home Discount Scheme for Households in Scotland
- Pay Protection Reforms for Seafarers When Entering Ports in the UK
- New Tax Rules Close Loophole and Target Owners of Second Homes
2021 Workplace News Articles (archived)
- Government Boosts Number of Specialist Advisers for Disabled Jobseekers
- New Funding for Vulnerable Households Announced by the DWP
2020 Workplace News Articles (archived)
2019 Workplace News Articles (archived)
- How to Use the New Help to Save Tool in the HMRC App
- New CEO Pay Ratio Regulations Take Effect in United Kingdom
2018 Workplace News Articles (archived)
- Is Having to Claim Benefits Online Screening Out Older People?
- New Ticket Tout Rules Introduced to Help Protect Consumers
- DWP use Artificial Intelligence to Detect Mass Benefit Fraud
2017 Workplace News Articles (archived)
- Rules for the Transportation of Live Animals by Road
- Virgin Trains Offer Seat Upgrade Auction with Smartphone App
- Breaching Airport Security Restrictions Costing Passengers Dearly
- Drivers’ Hours Offenders Handed Steeper Fines by DVSA
- Changes to Gender Stereotype Advertising Rules in Britain
- Smart Meter Rules Guide: How Smart Meters Work
- How Long for PIP Decision after Assessment 2021 Review?
- How 9 New Law Changes Might Benefit You from April 2017
- Train Companies Trial Clearer and Cheaper Ticket Pricing Regulations
2016 Workplace News Articles (archived)
- Ping Pong Balls Now Safe for Road Haulage
- Are 3 British Newts Obstructing House Builder Jobs?
- National Pig Association Spurns New Bovine TB Regulations
- Gas Safety Failings Put UK Workers at Risk
- Landlords Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)
- Animal Experimentation Suffers a Testing Time Post Brexit
- Stringent Workplace Safety Rules Helping GB Work Well
- New Measures Introduced to End Reporting Nuisance Calls
- MOD Relaxes British Army Haircut Regulations for Specialist Recruits
- Burger King Granted Licence to Serve Alcohol
- Driving Fines Given On-the-Spot to Careless Motorists
- Fish Producer Organisations Grilled by Fishermen
- Volkswagen Insists Cheated Emissions are EU Compliant
- TUC Failing to Represent British Workers Claims UKIP
2015 Workplace News Articles (archived)
- 20 Year Old Rail Ticketing Rules Reviewed by ORR
- New Licencing Regulations for Dog Breeders in the UK
- Royal Navy Bans Sleepwalking Sailors from Joining Up
- Gov Reviews Ineffective Rules for UK Home Builders
- Rogue Landlords Exploit Housing Regulations in UK
- Gender Pay Gap Details Exposed by New Regulations
- Indian Nurses Relieved by Change of Heart at MAC UK
- Whistleblowing at Work Made Easier by New UK Rules